☆ Clara Bow “I’m going to do whatever I want to do, when I want to to do it. I’m going to have a good time” ☆ January 1933 Screenplay magazine Vol. XIII No. 94 page 25 ☆
A world of nonsense.
- if you’re reposting gifs that means you’re probably not able to make them yourself. don’t advertise how dumb/photoshop illiterate you are to the world.
- every time you repost a gif someone somewhere runs over a puppy with a truck.
- if you’re reposting gifs in an attempt to gain followers, your blog is probably a really shitty hipster blog nobody really gives a fuck about anyway.
- people who make gifs are genuinely interested in sharing their favourite moments from films/interviews/etc with you guys on the internet. sharing is fun for everyone. stealing isn’t. stop it.
- reposted gifs clog up tags and make them boring and repetitive. chances are, if you’re reposting that gif most people who like it have already seen and/or reblogged it and don’t need to see it every time they check the tag.
- “it’s the internet you should ~expect~ them to be stolen l0l0l0l0l0l” you look like a fucking asshole just stop with this shit
- “you don’t own the movie ~~~COPYRIGHT~~~ YOU’RE THE ONE WHO’S STEALING” nobody is claiming ownership of the movie itself, and if we don’t own it you definitely don’t either so shut the fuck up.
- you’ve probably tagged the repost with dumb as shit stuff and everyone is laughing at you anyway #love #life #laugh #lol #movie #film #gif #life #true #hipster #cool #swag #shut the fuck up you idiot
- chances are the blog who originally posted the gif will contact tumblr support and it’ll get taken down anyway so it’s a waste of your own time
- REBLOGGING IS WAY FUCKING EASIER ANYWAY YOU DUMMY!!HELLO EDITORS- NUMBER 8